Thursday, June 7, 2012

Nail Goal

Hiii everyone, here are my nail goals! I hope to achieve them before high school so in a couple years!

Goal: Stop biting my nails and the skin around them

Prob: Biting
( I always bite the skin around my nails when i'm nervous or bored and i want to stop because bad nails show insecurity and lack of respect)

Solution:


Goal: Manicure and Pedicure Hands and Feet more often

Prob: poor hands and feet

Solution:



Goal: Use moisturizer and cuticle creme everytime i wash my hands

Prob: dry skin, rough cuticles

Solution:
Putting hand cream by the bathroom sink


Goal: Exfoliate hands regularly

Prob: rough skin

Solution:



Goal: Invest in a good base and top coat:


Prob: cracking nails, bubbling, peeling

Solution:


Goal: Stop peeling and scraping off nail polish

Prob: bad top coat

Solution:



Goal: Sterilize tools after use

Prob: bacteria

Solution:

(soak for 30 mins)

Goal: Squarer nails with soft sides

Prob: Round nails

Solution:

 shaping nail when ever nessacary

And those are my nail goals i hope to achieve before high school. Thanks for reading! <3 And suscribe if you haven't already!


câlins et de baisers treize fois (Hugs and Kisses times 13),

BelovedBeauty13

No comments:

Post a Comment