Monday, July 9, 2012

50 Questions Tag

Hiii everyone! Its like 12:30 AM and i cant sleep so i'm gonna go ahead and do a fun little tag i got from another blog (forgot which 1) who tagged everyone! (: I also tag everyone!

Where were you 3 hours ago? At the park<3, yes i was at the park at 9 PM

Who are you in love with? This guy named Michael, who doesnt love me back...yet

Have you ever eaten a crayon? Nope(:

Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Yeah, but im in my aunts room(:

When is the last time you went to the mall? June 22nd (last day of school) Went to the mall with my besties then got pho

Are you wearing socks right now? Nope

Does your family have a car worth over $2,000? Yeah

When was the last time you drove out of town? Today!

Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No:( I wanted to see Katy Perry's movie but Noo my 2 besties had stuff to do :(

Are you hot? Very(;

What was the last thing you had to drink? Fruit juice(:

What are you wearing right now? Green PJ Pants with kitties on them and a pink tee with lemonade on it(;

Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? I dont have a car...yet

Last food that you ate? Frozen Berries

Where were you last week at this time? Doing the same exact thing LOL except not doing this TAG

Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? No:( Im broke

When is the last time you ran? Funny because yesterday i walked to the park and jogged around the track

What's the last sporting event you watched? I do not enjoy sports at all

What is your favorite animal? Ummm... Albino Baby Hedgehogs<3

Your dream vacation? Paris, France<3

Last person's house you were in? My grandmas

Worst injury you've ever had? I used to have this terrible disease called FashionDon'taphobia and it caused me to wear really ugly clothes everyone. I got over it but i'll never live down the memory  of ugly clothes on my body, Ew:( Worst injury ever

Have you been in love? Yes! Well, what if that person doesn't love you back? Or your 13?

Do you miss anyone right now? Fudge Yeah! Mom, Dad, Sabrinna, Katie, Tara, etc.

Last play you saw? Willy Wonka and Annie

What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? I'm like 13...

What are your plans for tonight? Sleeping? LOL

Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? I dont go on Myspace anymore

Next trip you are going to take? Ummm...Cali maybe

Ever go to camp? Nope but ive been camping...once

Were you an honor roll student in school? Not yet(:

What do you want to know about the future? My relationship status

Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Not right now, just Paris Amour lotion<3

Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? Nope

Where is your best friend? Well i have many. Sabrinna is at her mom's. Katie is home probably. Leah is probably on this awesome rich family vacay.

How is your best friend? Good? I guess

Do you have a tan? Im already a brownish tan skin color

What are you listening to right now? The sound of me typing and outside the window

Do you collect anything? I kinda collect keys.. but not really i just find them around the house and keep them in a place

Who is the biggest gossiper you know? Besides myself(; , my exbestie Brook (i really HATE, no wait STRONGLY DISLIKE, her!!!)

Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? Never! :) Imma good girl

Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Yes?

What does your last text message say? "2 who?"

Do you like hot sauce? Sure(:

Last time you took a shower? Today

Do you need to do laundry? I dont do my own laundry

What is your heritage? I don't even know....I know. I'm horrible

Are you someone's best friend? Many

Are you rich? Nope
 
What were you doing at 12AM last night? Watching TV
 
Thanks for reading(:
 
câlins et de baisers treize fois (Hugs and Kisses times 13),

BelovedBeauty13

No comments:

Post a Comment