Thursday, July 12, 2012

Update

Hiii beauties!I just wanted to do a quick update before i make any late-night posts(: So first of all i just want you to know about my 2 polyvore accounts: poshpayton & belovedbeauty13 ~ Poshpayton is from awhile ago but i still go on it and bb13 is newer which i also go on often. So if you dont know what polyvore is make an account: http://www.polyvore.com/ and create some cool sets and fun collages! As you may of already seen i already posted some of my sets for you to see. I am going to continue to do that so if you have any theme request for a set or idea let me know! And if you have a polyvore account comment below so i can follow you on that site! Thanks(:

câlins et de baisers treize fois (Hugs and Kisses times 13),

BelovedBeauty13

No comments:

Post a Comment