Friday, July 6, 2012

Moi, et que Moi

Hiii everyone. Today i was just thinking about how i wear hairbows everyday and thats like my signature thing, then i got thinking about how i love that everyone knows me for that specific thing and i thought i could have a bunch of signature things. (The title means "Me, and only Me" in french, no i am not french, i'm black and german but i studied french for 2 years)

My signature:

Accessory: Headbands and Bows

Color: Gold/Pink
( Random, I know LOL)
Scent: Paris Amour (from Bath And Body Works)
Paris Amour™ Signature Gift Set - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works
Print/Pattern/Design: Roses and Bows and Keys and Hearts



So i cant think of anything else so i really want those to be my 3 signature things for 8th grade, high school and maybe beyond. Next i think i'll do a signature wishlist(:

câlins et de baisers treize fois (Hugs and Kisses times 13),

BelovedBeauty13

No comments:

Post a Comment