Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Everyday Makeup (Summer)

Hiii everyone! This is my first post for my New Look Series! Click this link for more info: http://belovedbeauty13.blogspot.com/2012/07/new-look-series.html
*= I cant wear face makeup currently but heres what i wore before or plan to wear when i start again

Everyday Makeup Look:

*Face:

- First i'm going to use a tinted moisturizer for light to medium coverage and i'll use Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Tinted Moisturizer (Reason: Since it's summer i really need a light formula because my skin tends to become oily and also because its just simple and fast)
 I'm just using my finger to apply this evenly and lightly all over my face. I like to start with my cheeks and work it under my eyes and down to my chin then over to my other cheek and eventually to my forehead and down my nose.

Eyes:

- For my eyes i usually just use 3 colors and they are from the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette.  The colors i'll be using are virgin, half baked, and smog! First, i'll take virgin and apply it to the inner corner of my eye (Reason: To brighten it up). Then I take half baked and apply it all over the lid (but i dont go up to the eye brows, thats just me!) and if i have time i pack it especially in the middle of the lid. Last, i use smog in the other corner of my eye (Reason: A dark shadow in the corner of the eye contours the eye shape)
- Next i curl my lashes with an eye lash curler i got from Forever21 (Its Rainbow<3) and i hold it closed on my lashes for about 2 seconds (Reason: My eyelashes are naturally semi-curled)
- Last i apply 1 coat of mascara to the top lashes (And the bottom if i have time). I will be using Maybelline Collosal Express

Lips:

- Im not a big lipstick person so i'll only be wearing lipgloss and i really love liplicious bubblegum flavored! (Reason: In the sun it really sparkles on the lips and makes them appear plumper, plus its not to thick nor thin and lasts awhile) It really smells amazing like bubblegum x1000 but not too strong! <3

Thanks for reading beauties! Next Look i'll be doing for this series is Special Occasion Makeup (All Seasons) Dont forget to follow this blog! 2 More followers until the giveaway! And thanks to all my followers i have now! (:

câlins et de baisers treize fois (Hugs and Kisses times 13),

BelovedBeauty13

No comments:

Post a Comment