Sunday, July 8, 2012

Favorite Youtube Beauty Videos

Hiii everyone! Today i'm going to make a late-night post about my favorite beauty videos on youtube! I thought this would be really helpful to beginners or people who are doing something specific, beauty-wise if that makes sence. Anywho...

My Favorite Youtube Videos:

1.) Travel and Packing Tips by breelovesbeauty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fem3Z1-0HiY

This video is very helpful for anyone going on a long or short trip! Cambria includes tips helpful to anyone! She is one of my favorite beauty gurus because she's so kind and thoughtful!

2.) MAC foundations by Beautycrush http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu_BiqDQ6zY&list=UUooQN8b9yPeNQgUFa9S5xew&index=5&feature=plcp

I am really glad she made this video. Its not much help to me because i dont use MAC but it could really help people who are new to MAC or want advice. This video is very helpful because she gives her trusted opinions and reviews! She is another one of my favorite beauty gurus!

3.) Advice for Girls: High School, Boys, And More by livinlikelindsey http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqTkV1TzX3g

This is a good video for the younger viewers like myself. I found this video helpful but it really depends on the person. It includes Lindsey and her 3 friends who've been by through it all! (:

I can't think of more at the time but those are definitely my top 3 fav videos! Thanks for reading and check them out(:

câlins et de baisers treize fois (Hugs and Kisses times 13),

BelovedBeauty13

No comments:

Post a Comment