Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tag- 40 Beauty Questions

SKINCARE -
How many times do you wash your face daily?

About once a day with just water.

What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I have sensitive normal combo skin.

What is your current facial wash?


What brand do you use?

Do you have freckles?

Do you use eye cream?
No, but i plan to as soon as i can afford to buy one.







Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?

What brand of mascara do you use?
The drugstore kind with the pink bottle and either green or black top. Dont know the name off the top of my head.

Sephora or MAC?



Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Liquid.


How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
I dont use pencil.



Do you use mineral makeup?
Nope.


What is your favorite lipstick?
I stick to lipgloss.

How about lipgloss?
Any Liplicious lipgloss ever made<3


What is your favorite blush to use?
Dont wear blush.

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No.


Do you like drugstore makeup? 
Love.


Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)

Never been there.



Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
There are so many, lol! Overplucked brows, overlined lipliner, too much bronzer, etc.


Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?

Both, for different moods. For everyday wear, neutrals. My everyday look is nude glossy lips with slightly heavier, but still nude eyes with black liner. Soft, but put together.
Which celebrity always has great make up?
I love Blake Lively’s beachy, bronzed look. I also really love Kim Kardashian’s makeup – many people think it is too heavy, but I love it! It’s all about nude glossy lips and heavy eyes, which is what I like to do as well.
If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Mascara

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes.


In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Umm, i dunno.

What do you think of Makeup??

câlins et de baisers treize fois (Hugs and Kisses times 13),

BelovedBeauty13

I love it! It’s fun – it’s expression and art in a way.
Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Yes.

Nope.
Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
If i had money.
What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I dont use them.
For the face?
Nope.


What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?

No favorite yet.
Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No idea what that is.
What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes mainly, but also cotton balls, cotton swabs, sponges, and Kleenex.


Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?

Nope but i plan to when i get money to buy some.

Never tried either. But i dont really like MAC at all.

Yeah but i dont because i cant afford to purchase a new one yet.
What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Never wore them before.
Do you know your undertone color?
No idea. I dont really care about that stuff.
How about concealer?
None.
Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No, my mom did though and it worsened her acne. I dont support it.

MAKE-UP

What foundation do you use?
None, it's summer.
Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Nope, never. Lucky me.

I have about 5 or 6 on my face.

Dont use is for the face. 

What moisturizer do you use?

I dont use one.
Do you exfoliate?
I dont exfoliate my face but i do exfoliate my hands everyday.

I dont use one. I'm serious, i dont and wont for awhile because right now my skin is like 90 percent clear so what i'm doing must be working.

No comments:

Post a Comment