Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Special Occasion Makeup (All Seasons)

Hiii everyone! This is my first post for my New Look Series! Click this link for more info: http://belovedbeauty13.blogspot.com/2012/07/new-look-series.html
*= I cant wear face makeup currently but heres what i wore before or plan to wear when i start again

Special Occasion Makeup Look:

*Face:

- First, i'm going to prime my face with Tarte Clean Slate poreless 12 hour perfecting primer.(Reason: So my face will appear "poreless" when i use foundation) I just like to use my fingers to spread it evenly all over my face the same way i would tinted moisturizer accept i tend to use less
- Next, i'll be using the Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Waterproof Concealer on my problem areas. Depending on the day i might use it under my eyes its its early or maybe to conceal some redness or anything like that
- Last, i'm going to apply foundation with a random foundation brush i bought from Forever21 (it strangely works very well plus its pink<3). The way i apply foundation is i squeeze some on the back of my hand and sort of do a "stipple" motion. Sometimes my application changes if i want a dewy look, matte look, or a sort of in between satin look
- Depending on where i'm going i might want to contour my face a little. For contouring i will be using Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Mineral Powder Bronzer in Park Ave Princess and another brush from forever21. The only spots i contour or use bronzer on are my cheeks (if i feel like it) and my forehead

Eyes:

- For my eyes i'll prime them if it's a long event but for this look i'm going to skip that and go straight to the Naked Palette 2. I'll be using Verve, YDK, and Busted. So first, i'm going to take Verve and apply that to the inner corner and blend it out a tiny bit to my lid (a TINY bit). Next, i'll take YDK and blend it with verve and apply it in the middle of my lid not passing the socket. Lastly, i'll take Busted and lightly tap that into the corner of my eye and using a blending brush i want to blend that into the crease and going as high as i want depending on the occasion. (Eyeliner is optional)
- Next, i'll just curl my lashes with an eyelash curler from Forever21 and apply 2 coats of Maybelline Collossal Express to my top and bottom lashes.

Lips:

- I dont wear lipstick but if its really special i might wear a nude shade( Reason: Since my eyes are sort of smokey i dont want the lips to overpower the look). Otherwise i'd wear Tarte 24/7 lip sheer SPF 15 in the shade Dawn and pair it with Liplicious Marshmellow Cream.

Thanks for reading beauties! Next look i'll be doing for the series is Party Look (Summer). Dont forget to follow my blog! Thanks to all my followers! (:

câlins et de baisers treize fois (Hugs and Kisses times 13),

BelovedBeauty13

No comments:

Post a Comment