Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Wednesday! (:

Hiii, everyone! So today i had a really good day at school. My day didnt start off great though, i was late to school and almost got lunch detention- BUT i asked the detention lady if i could do my time (LOL) in another teachers class and she said yeah so i got to hangout with my besties! (: Anywho...i dunno what to post about :( Oh YEAH, i got 5 suscribers! I'm soooo happy. Thank you to all who suscribed to me (including myself), andif your reading this but you haven't suscribed you gonna want to! I'm going to have giveaways and contests and a bunch of new topics.(: Oh and i'm not gonna do the QOTD today since i found a bunch of quotes last night! Welp...thats all! Thanks for reading (and suscribing)

câlins et de baisers treize fois (Hugs and Kisses times 13),

BelovedBeauty13

No comments:

Post a Comment