Saturday, May 12, 2012

Hiii, everyone! So i'm going to do a "My obsessions" post tag thingy so you can get to know me! Its basically just 13 things i absolutely love! (:

1.) Honey Bunches of Oats (My fav: Honey Roasted)

2.) Liplicious: (My fav: bubblegum and cotton candy)


3.) Peeps (My fav: purple)


And i even have this cute little peeps plush (mines blue)

4.) Small Charm Jewelry (my fav is a gold key one from f21)

Couldnt find it on google but it kinda looks like this but theres no heart and they key is smaller and black)
5.) Gold

6.) Healthy Nails

7.) Magazines (my fav: vogue)

8.) Cupcakes (my fav: chocolate)

9.) The mall (fav store: papaya)

10.) Froyo (my fav flavor: strawberry banana mango @ orange leaf)

11.) Bronzey Makeup

12.) Winning

13.) Beauty Products


And thats it(: Thank you for reading

câlins et de baisers treize fois (Hugs and Kisses times 13),

BelovedBeauty13

No comments:

Post a Comment