Saturday, May 5, 2012

High School Beauty Goal(s)

Hiii everyone, so you all know i'm in 7th grade, well if you dodnt you do now! But anyway i'm one of those people who likes to make lists and plan super early so i'm going to make a list of goals-thats right i make beauty goals!- for high school! I start highschool in 9th grade btw! Cant wait! Anywho lets start!

High School Beauty Goals:

1.) Start using powder foundation
(I went to the mall and got my makeup done, this is my shade- D35)

2.) Start using Simple Skin Care



3.) Get contacts

4.) Get healthy

5.) Find the perfect gold eyeliner and shadow

6.) Find the perfect gold lip gloss

7.) Re-do my room



8.) Get a boyfriend (;

9.) Get braces...or better teeth

10.) Try orly polishes

11.) Complete my burn book (to keep calm not to hurt others) (:

12.) Try Stila
 
13.) Make new besties and start doing friday night sleepovers!


And thats it!

câlins et de baisers treize fois(Hugs and Kisses times 13),
BelovedBeauty13

No comments:

Post a Comment