Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Wishlist

Hiiim everyone! So today i'll be posting my wishlist! I tried to post it yesterday but it wuldn't let me:( but now maybe it will(: So my mom owes me $120 for my grades(she promised me $20 each A and i have 6) so i decided to make a wishlist...since i make a list for virtually everything! Haha, so lets begin!(:

1.) Urban Decay Naked Palette 2- $50 from Sephora
Urban Decay - Naked2
2.) Sephora Matifying Compact Foundation- D35 Warm Tan $20 from Sephora
SEPHORA COLLECTION - Matifying Compact Foundation
3.) Liplicious- (honey vanilla lip balm, paradise pineapple, and rasberry lemon) $8 each at bath and body works- Buy 2 get 1
Paradise Pineapple Bronze Jungle Lip Gloss - LipLicious - Bath & Body Works
Total: ~$90.00

câlins et de baisers treize fois (Hugs and Kisses times 13),

BelovedBeauty13

No comments:

Post a Comment