Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hii everyone! So i cant sleep so i'm going to post more! (: Yaaaay! So i was on google images and saw this adorable piggy! :

 Awwwhhh makes me wanna have a pet piggy!

And i also found some quotes (BOOONNNUUUSSS)that i liked lol:












Thank you for the friendship you have offered, rest assured that I'll treasure it in my heart and will always remember that once in my life, I've known someone like you.
By: by Melissa l. Magcawas

A friendship that can end never really began.
Publilius Syrus


Everyone else in the world was here when I needed them but the one person I needed the most turned their back on me and that person was you.

Everyone else in the world was here when I needed them but the one person I needed the most turned their back on me and that person was you.

I thought that we were best friends. But I guess it's time to think again.

I guess i just have to learn to accept that you aren't the person i once knew and we aren't the best friends we once were.

So if I have to leave you, I want you to know that in the end, it wasn't because I stopped caring. It was because you stopped being a friend.

Can you tell thiers a theme going on?... Anyway have a good day! (:

câlins et de baisers treize fois (Hugs and Kisses times 13),

BelovedBeauty13

No comments:

Post a Comment